Do you suffer with
- Foot & ankle pain
- Leg, hip & back pain
- Sports injuries
- Foot & lower limb complications from arthritis, diabetes or other medical conditions?
Musculoskeletal Podiatry™ can help!
Almost everyone has some structural, biomechanical misalignment such as bowing of the lower legs, knock knees or legs that turn in or out.
Your body will compensate for misalignments through the mobility in your joints and the flexibility and strength in your muscles. Over time, this causes other adaptations and changes to occur.
These changes and other factors such as your footwear, work, sports, age, weight and overall health status place stress on your musculoskeletal system causing inflammation and pain.
Musculoskeletal Podiatry™ offers:
- Holistic assessment & treatment
- State of the art diagnostic equipment
- Research based treatment options that aim to address the causes, as well as the symptoms
- Integration with other health professionals to achieve a long term solution.
Freedom through Mobility